2013 CRSF Annual Report
Edited by Spencer Meyer
Layout and design by Pam Wells of Oakleaf Studios
- CRSF researchers raised $1.85 million in external funds for research on commercial forests, conservation lands, and family forests.
- CRSF research resulted in 32 journal articles, 32 book chapters, research reports, and graduate theses, and our researchers delivered more than 130 professional and public presentations.
- Through its Cooperative Forestry Research Unit (CFRU), CRSF has forest landowner members with more than 8.2 million acres of Maine’s forests.
- The Family Forest Research Unit conducts research relevant to 5.7 million acres of family-owned forestland in Maine.
- The Conservation Lands Program research applies to Maine’s 3.8 million acres of protected areas.