2012 CRSF Annual Report
2012 Annual Report
Edited by Spencer R. Meyer
Executive Summary (1 mb)
Web Version (8 mb)
Print Version (85 mb)
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list so you’ll hear about future publications and events.
- CRSF raised $1.5 million in funding dedicated to research on commercial forests, family forest landowners, and conservation lands.
- CRSF partnered with over 130 different landowner, state and federal agency, and non-profict organizations this year.
- Through its Cooperative Forestry Research Unit (CFRU), CRSF has forest landowner members with more than 8.2 million acres of Maine’s forests.
- The Family Forest Research Unit conducts research relevant to 5.7 million acres of family-owned forestland in Maine.
- In addition to the above, the Conservation Lands Program research applies to Maine’s 3.8 million acres of protected areas.